Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving Day

Having aquired a new "professional-sounding" Gmail address, I decided to keep it simple by starting a new blog under that account. So here it is. The new name is thalasas nymphe which is "nymph of the sea" in ancient Greek and was inspired by my love of the water. I was trying to find a way to import all previous posts from the old blog, but in the end the best I could do was squash them all into one entry. Fortunately there weren't that many. Hopefully I'll be a better blogger now.

No comments:

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving Day

Having aquired a new "professional-sounding" Gmail address, I decided to keep it simple by starting a new blog under that account. So here it is. The new name is thalasas nymphe which is "nymph of the sea" in ancient Greek and was inspired by my love of the water. I was trying to find a way to import all previous posts from the old blog, but in the end the best I could do was squash them all into one entry. Fortunately there weren't that many. Hopefully I'll be a better blogger now.

No comments: